I’m Amaris, a recent high school grad and pastry student. At the moment I live a little south of Seoul, South Korea. I like to believe that I’m creative and enjoy testing out my abilities in baking, crafting, writing, and overall creativeness.
I realized early on that I have a passion for school. Yeah, you read that right, I like school. More importantly I like succeeding in school. For the past few years I’ve been struggling with that; but I finally feel myself headed in the right direction. Nothing like an almost failing grade to motivate you .
Besides school I’m starting to get into my own personal self-care. Now, I’m not saying that I’m a fitness guru and use exclusively all-natural everyday, all day. Let’s be realistic, I’m barely an adult. But I can make a conscious effort to go to bed and wake up at a decent time. I can work to control my eating habits. I can also take better care of my skin and hair. I cannot drive though… still working on that part.
One thing I can pride myself on is my travel experience. Largely due to my father’s work, but I’ll take it. Now that I’m in Seoul I hope to explore the city and plan my future travel destinations. Antarctica anyone? Over the years I’ve gained a lot of travel experience that I find can be of help to others and sharing is caring.
Since this is an “about me” page I’m going to finish this with ten things about me; because I love when people do that. Here we go:
- I was born in the summer which is why it is my favorite season
- Although I was born in Georgia, the state, I consider myself a Virginian because that’s where I always end up
- My favorite color is pink, if you couldn’t tell
- I moved to Germany when I was seven and learned to read, write, and speak German all in a year
- I’ve lived on four continents
- My favorite genre of books is fantasy or mystery
- If I had to pick my favorite ice cream flavor, I couldn’t
- I love to bake cakes, pies, cupcakes and anything with an unholy amount of sugar
- My favorite movie is Alice In Wonderland the 1951 version
- Last, but not least; my favorite bible verse is:
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40: 31