I don’t know why, but for some reason I decided to look through my old posts. Call it reminiscing, call it housekeeping, but as I scrolled through the posts, I remembered how I used to write like an online magazine. Complete with gifs, my older posts really read like a magazine and that is exactly how I wanted it. For the past few weeks I have been planning for the summer, since it will be the last summer before I graduate college. At first I wanted it to go like a movie, but now that I look back on my past writings and experiences, I think I want it to be like a how-to guide to enjoying summer my way. Summer ’22 – A How-To Guide to Enjoying Summer My Way is wordier than Summer ’22 – The Movie, but I will figure it out.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through these links I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. For more information check out my disclosure. Thank you for supporting Amaris Elizabeth!
What I Have For Summer 2022:
- A part-time job to fund my excursions
- A summer class to keep me humble
- The basics for a no-makeup makeup routine. I stopped by Sephora recently and picked up Fenty Beauty Eaze Drops and their Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer. Nothing tops the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush.
- A good summer wardrobe but I have been eyeing the selections at Old Navy. I love a good skort.
- My go-to Starbucks drink: Grande Iced Matcha Latte (extra-shaken) with 1 shot of Chai and Vanilla Sweet Cold Foam. It is the elixir of the gods.
- A summer scent. During my trip to Sephora I also picked up the discovery set for Juliette Has A Gun. I love most of the fragrances, but I will stick to my trusty Cloud by Ariana.
What I Need For Summer 2022:
- A Plan
- A Tote Bag. Everyone knows tote bags are the Gen Z bag of choice followed closely by any tiny bag.
- Some everyday sandals
- My nails done
- Probably a therapist
- A library card. It’s been a while since I picked up a book that was not required for a course. This girl is getting back into reading this summer.
- A Plan for real, because I am starting to stress out
- gas prices going down wouldn’t hurt
P.S.: I really like sharing the people and content that is currently inspiring me, so check these out if you trust my taste.
Shop This Post