Well, we made it. We are officially in the last truly productive month of 2021. I have significantly cut down on the number of goals for November 2021, in comparison to my September goals, because I want to be more intentional.
November 2021 Goals
1. Participate in No-Spend-November – I will not lie, spending money brings me joy. Instead of stopping all spending, I have set a weekly ‘for fun’ budget and have placed myself on a no-credit diet. This means I will not be touching my credit cards for the rest of the month.
2. Plan out all Holiday gifts – This might sound redundant, but getting a head start on gift planning means you will be ready to rock and roll when all the sales start. If you are looking for gift ideas, check out my Ultimate College Girl Holiday Gift Guide that went live today.
3. Develop or switch to a winter skincare routine – Now, I have really oily, acne-prone skin, so I focus on hydrating my skin year-round while I treat my acne. As the weather gets colder, I add in more hydrating products.
4. Develop a healthy habit to boost your mental health – It’s SAD girl season. Yesterday I went to bed at 6 pm because I had a cold and the sun had already set. I think I want to take up knitting so I can really lean into the whole grandma aesthetic.
5. Reflect on the past year – You may be wondering why you should reflect on a year that is not over yet. Hear me out. If you reflect on the year in November, you can plan for the next year in December, and be fully prepared for the New Year.
My motivation this month comes from:
@isabelledias on Pinterest for Journal prompts
@ladydianamay on Tiktok for Holiday gift ideas and Fall fashion inspiration
@angelmilkdreams on Instagram for a dreamy Black Girl aesthetic
@blackgirlssmellgood on Instagram for fragrances (I bought my new favorite fragrance using her discount code!)
Check back next month for more goals. Have a happy November guys!